During the next 9 months of this program, I am hoping to gain more knowledge and understanding on using all the designing softwares and printing equimpents, i do have a very very little experience about these softwares. but never really practice them, and they scare me... ='( ... why? because the make me think... i dont like thinking... because im too lazy to think! -.- , and yes! I also hoping to enhance my thinking ability (stop being lazy) for ideas, thoughts and creativity so i can proudly share them, and my ability to think fast is very low sometimes, it takes me 10 years to think of an idea, ok! I exaggerated =D. I also wanted to have a better verbal and visual communication skills which will help me alot dealing confidently on this field personally and proffesionally.
My greatest source of inspirations are looking at images... magazines*wink wink*... jokes!..if u get it XD . Well im a happy person i always get inspiration from my happy thoughts, like peter pan, from my family and friends. I also get them from every beautiful things around me, especially infront of me, i always see it as a portrait.
5 measurable results:
1. to be able to clearly presnt verbally and visually communicate my works.
2. confidently expertly using designing softwares.
3. able to control time managements and organizing multi-tasks.
4. able to think critically and fast about ideas and thoughts.
5. able to finish what i've started. (i dont really finish alot of things that i've started)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.